Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Life on the Farm

Life on the farm is good! Everyone has now moved in and is getting settled. The kids love romping through the woods and playing in the creek. Dan and I are enjoying the peace and quiet. The horses are getting used to their new routine, and the kids love cantering around the pastures. The dogs, including Margaux's new dog, a Border Collie named Gypsy, are having a blast with all of the new sights and smells. Iris (the cat) is sticking close to home these days, though--I think she is scared something is going to eat her. Here are some pictures from the farm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kelly
The kids and Dan and horses and all look so happy. Next time let us have a peek at you as well.
The creek photo reminds me somewhat of when I lived on the turkey farm. I used to walk to the creek through the rye field with my dolls,etc. I think that is where I connected with the wild flowers and to this day love gardening. I am so happy for all of you. Hope to visit one day. Love to all,
Judy